FIND YOUR DREAM TOUR TODAY!
The minimum rental period is 24 hours during the week.
During the week end, the minimum rental period is from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
- Business hours:
Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Saturday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm (upon request);
every pick-up and/or drop-off out of the business hours will be charged at 50 Euro per bike.
- Week end hours:
Friday from 4pm to 10am of the following Monday.
- The quotes include: side bags, soft or hard depending on the model, tank bag if requested, mechanical lock, insurance, taxes (the customer will be responsible for the damages caused to the motorcycle up the maximum amount of the deposit).
- The deposit will be asked by means of a credit card slip, but will only be charged in case of damages to the motorcycle at the end of the rental and only after an accurate check by the dealer.
- The 50% of the rental cost is requested at the confirmation of the reservation; the customer has 15 days to recede the reservation, after that date the deposit paid will not be refundable (this rule is not valid in case the rental starts within the 15 days after the confirmation).
- The balance will be charged at the return of the motorcycle, after having calculated the mileage.
- In case of pick-up and/or drop-off not at our depot in Milano, the balance will be charged 15 days before the beginning of the rental.
- The "WEEK END QUOTE" will be charged at Euro 0,35 per extra km.
- The day of rental is considered to be 24 hours.
- In case of anticipated drop-off, nothing will be refunded.
- A valid driving licence for the rented motorcycle will be requested at the pick-up.
- Minimum rental age is 21 years.
- The vehicle will be delivered with the fuel tank "out of reserve" and has to be dropped off at the end of the rental in the same condition; in case of drop-off of the vehicle in reserve a fee of Euro 30 will be charged.
- Bags (if not included) are available on request at 5 Euro/day, depending on the model
- Michelin maps are for sale in our rental points.
Drop off / pick-up locations:
- From Milan to Milan - No extra cost
- From Rome to Rome - No extra cost for a minimum of 6 motorcycles
- From Palermo to Palermo - No extra cost for a minimum of 6 motorcycles
- From Milan to Rome or vice versa Euro 350
- From Milan to Florence or vice versa Euro 250
- From Milan to Palermo or vice versa Euro 450
- From Rome to Palermo or vice versa Euro 450
See the Rental Agreement that you will be asked to sign upon motorcycle pick-up